Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bible code predictions

The article, "Swine Flu Prediction" predicted when the flu vaccine would be ready and also when the second wave of Swine Flu would strike. (The first wave was also predicted, and when.)

I know that most people never took this prediction seriously because I also said that the flu would not be disastrous, but rather that God would show grace. And thus this prediction about the flu was not sensational. I implied that it would only be bad enough to serve as a warning concerning a still future plague.
Based upon that bible prophecy code and the signs that God showed me back then, I was able to accurately predict when the two separate waves of flu would occur. The predictions were made years ahead of time. The predictions tested me on a personal level because there had not been an epidemic in 40 years! Things came into increasing focus as the time grew closer. The prediction first began with the SARS outbreak seven years ago. This outbreak began very near to where I lived and in the hospital where my children were born.

Things came to pass just like all the other predictions, such as the timing of Saddam Hussein's death, or of the many hurricanes of 2004-2005. Things played out exactly to the day as predicted. (See "20 proofs of a genuine bible code".)

I did not have to go back and give excuses for why a prediction did not happen, as many others do on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment